Can lymphatic massage treat lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune disorders?

• Ce sujet est vide.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Dans
    Inviter

Hi guys, Dans here, and I’m worried about my daughter, who is struggling with some autoimmune disorders. After consulting several doctors, I decided to opt for a lymphatic drainage massage. Will it be fruitful for my daughter?

#78528 Répondre
    paul watkinspaul
    Inviter

Lymphatic drainage massage is a specialized massage technique often used to treat medical conditions such as lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune disorders. The therapy involves the gentle manipulation of the lymphatic system, which removes waste and toxins from the body and maintains immune system function. By targeting specific areas of the body, lymphatic drainage massage can help to improve lymphatic function, reduce swelling, and promote detoxification. This can be especially helpful for individuals with lymphedema, a condition that causes fluid buildup and swelling in the limbs, as well as fibromyalgia and autoimmune disorders characterized by chronic pain, inflammation, and immune system dysfunction.

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
Répondre à : Can lymphatic massage treat lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune disorders?
Vos informations :

fr_FRFrançais